Friday, October 17, 2008

A Picnic For Two

Bark tastes good...




Zach enjoying his new favorite book from Aunt Kelley: That's Not My Pirate!


It was so gorgeous today and Zach and I decided to take advantage of the last few days before the cold. We packed lunch up and lots of books and strolled over to our lake for lunch. As we sat eating I kept thinking that I should have been doing this for months. Zach loved watching the kayaks and the geese on the water. I looked at our beautiful neighborhood, my perfect little boy and had one of those "I am going to start crying because life is so good" moments. The only thing that could have made it more idyllic would have been the addition of my handsome husband. We miss you daddy!



5 comments:

Michael said...

He looks like Kelley

Jeff Ward said...

Cute kid Amy. You two have done good.

Caprene said...

Hmmm, have I seen that sweater before? Did you take "the pix" yet?

Lisa said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day. I need to take advantage and do the same thing before winter sets in. I'm glad you gave in to starting a blog haha. Mine is: tylerandlisa.blogspot.com. It's private but I sent you an invite, so let me know if you get it!

Kim said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog, Amy! I can't believe I've never seen your darling boy in person. We'll be out at Christmas and will have to get together. My Mom said your were all at her house on Sunday and how much fun it was to see everyone. Did I send you an invite to my blog yet?