So I am still trying to figure this thing out and the picture of JJ is in the wrong place, but I can't figure out how to move it and he needs to be included. Check out Zach's Scary Spider candy bag.




I wonder how long it will take until I don't get to choose his costume any longer? I knew he would look good as a redheaded froggy. If I had really planned ahead I would have been a princess and he could have been my frog prince. My other idea was to get a black top hat and cane and have him sing "Hello my darlin', hello my sweetheart, hello my ragtime gal" Anyone besides my sister know what I am talking about? Classic Looney tunes. I wonder how many good ideas I am going to come up with for my kids that never materialize. Hmm...

My weak attempt at being Pippi Longstocking. JJ asked if Pippi had a boyfriend. I told him "no" of course, but that she did have a Monkey, a horse, and you know something was going on between Tommy and her. Our house isn't quite as cool as Villa Villekulla and my dad is definitely not a pirate. Did you know Pippi's full name is Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraimsdaughter Longstocking?


People kept complementing us on our pumpkins. Now we are going to have to step it up every year.

Don't worry, he is just eating the box. JJ already ate all the Nerds. We hadn't had nerds in awhile. Nerds are good. I was so worried about running out of candy, and had heard that it is trick or treating mayhem in Daybreak, so I bought 3 huge costco bags of candy and then on Halloween I bought a back up bag from Target. I only needed 2 of the bags from Costco. Oops...
3 comments:
He is a very cute red headed froggy!
LOVE the little froggy! Very adorable...
Adorable costume! Your pumpkins are fabulous too. What talent!
Post a Comment