After an x-ray, they were able to measure and determine in was a nickel. If it had been a quarter, we would have been off to the children's hospital. The treatment: yes, you guessed, wait for it to come out the other end...and, keep checking till we see the goods.Sunday, November 30, 2008
Zach's Unique Piggy Bank
It had been a nice relaxing Thanksgiving so far, and we were enjoying spending time with JJ's parents. Zach was busy exploring my diaper bag while I was gabbing away in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard him let out a cry and knelt next to him. He had a penny in his hand and a very confused look on his face. Then he started making really loud swallowing noises and I realized my little garbage disposal had finally swallowed something he really shouldn't have. He started crying and JJ and I ran out of the house to the ER 15 minutes before the rest of the family was coming and dinner would be starting. 5 minutes after we started driving he had stopped crying and took his binky. 15 minutes later we are sitting in the waiting room and he was ready to get down and play. Then, as you can see in the pictures, he enjoyed himself more than most during a trip to the emergency room on a holiday.
After an x-ray, they were able to measure and determine in was a nickel. If it had been a quarter, we would have been off to the children's hospital. The treatment: yes, you guessed, wait for it to come out the other end...and, keep checking till we see the goods.
After an x-ray, they were able to measure and determine in was a nickel. If it had been a quarter, we would have been off to the children's hospital. The treatment: yes, you guessed, wait for it to come out the other end...and, keep checking till we see the goods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm so sorry it still hasn't passed. Diaper time must be a blast. Aren't you glad JJ is in town right now to share in the treasure hunting adventure...?
That's a great Thanksgiving story! I love the little hospital gown he's in. Have fun sifting through poop!
I think that is the cutest little hospital gown I have ever seen!
Way to go Zack! We have yet to experience that. This makes me feel much better than Jack prefers eating chapstick to coins.
Post a Comment