This past week I got to spend some quality time with best friend Jaime. She lives in Manhattan and it has been a couple years since we have spent much time together. Is there anything better than spending time with someone who you know loves you no matter what? That has known you since you were an over dramatic teenager, seen you through all your major heartaches and bad choices? I love her perspective, her humor and her amazing ability to juggle 3 kids under 3 years old. And I would love to lure her away from the big city so I could have her closer for selfish reasons, but I completely understand her reasons for loving NYC. I am just glad that I have had some time with her and her sister/nanny, toddler, and the baby twins.
Unfortunately, we have yet to take any pictures together.
On Thursday we went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Zach enjoyed the
Hogle Zoo much better when the animals were much father away and had glass separating them. We started things off with a visit to a baby cow that immediately licked Zach's face. He didn't like that much and it was all downhill from there...

Pony rides are very scary.

I tried to convince him otherwise, but it didn't work.

But the huge sink made it all better.

Jack attacking the snacks.

The 2 toddlers together was pretty funny. Doesn't he look like he is up to something? But the couple sitting behind us wasn't very amused.

Jaime, Ilene, Jack, Zach, and the twins. Lunch was definitely an adventure.

I took the 2 boys outside and their favorite part of the day was just pushing the empty strollers around. Seriously, this is more fun than a pony ride??
Earlier in the month we visited Seattle for my sister's reception. I didn't bring my camera so I have to add some pictures from my friend
Caprene's camera. But these pictures my dad took and I just love how they turned out. Zach and the green northwest seem to mesh well.


I love his crusty faces he makes.

He looks so old to me in the picture!
3 comments:
I'm SUPER jealous I wasn't there with you two!! COME SEE ME!!! Miss you!
Ahhhhh!! It's been so long since I've seen either of you, pretty sucky!! You guys look so great and the kids are adorable! I can't believe how old Zach looks, he is darling!
I just found your blog on Laci's. Cute. We love Thanksgiving Point and I wish Sam was a little more afraid of the animals. He basically tries to climb in and on the animals. I love the picture of Zach with his hair! Very cute.
Post a Comment