Monday, October 12, 2009

Shabby Apple

Where has this website been? I love the designs at http://www.shabbyapple.com/. Check this site out. JJ said that I need/can get this dress. The dress designs are much more interesting and unique than what you find on other "modest" dress sites. And the quality looks much higher than Shade and Downeast. Now I just need to get Dansko to make sassy enough shoes to go with it!

4 comments:

The Addams Family said...

I love Shabby Apple, although I've only let myself buy 3 dresses from there over the years. Here's a coupon for 15% off: simplemom15off. It works every time!

Kristy said...

That is a cute dress and easy to envision you in it since the model is a red head!

Jaime said...

I think I have failed you. I know one of the owners of ShabbyApple. I have been meaning to tell you that I consult for them i.e. find dresses that need tweaking for us modest ladies. Forgive me for not getting you addicted sooner! I love them too!

Caprene said...

Curses to you for sharing this site with your friends trying to live on a budget. ugh! I shouldn't have clicked the link. Oh wait, my eyes just wandered I just saw Kristina's comment with the discount code. OK, maybe I'm not so upset anymore..