This week, and especially today, I have been feeling not as unique as I used to think I was. Does anyone else start to click on other blogs through their friends blogs and learn about amazingly creative, talented, successful women and instead of feeling inspired, you just feel like crap? Today, I feel the need to start acting again, not just because I ache for the theatre, but because I want to have people come to my blog, learn about all the cool things I am doing, and feel like crap themselves.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Monday or Friday?
So crazy days are supposed to happen on Monday, right? The picture sums up my day.
Those of you with more than 1 child probably think I am lame for thinking this is a mess, but I cleaned it all up an hour before this happened again. I thought I locked my keys in the car today and some random girl and the gym drove Zach and me home to get the second set and drove us back to the gym. They weren't in the car. They were on the floor in the room I took my class. I felt dumb. Luckily, Zach doesn't understand how scatterbrained his mama can be. I waited to long for nap time and so we skipped it and I ended up with a screaming child at bedtime. My house is a mess, there is laundry to fold, and all I want to do is watch season 5 of The Office that I rented yesterday. J.J. is in St. George tonight and I miss him. He keeps things put together so much better than I do. And why can't all my favorite girlfriends just move to Daybreak and all live on the same street?
This week, and especially today, I have been feeling not as unique as I used to think I was. Does anyone else start to click on other blogs through their friends blogs and learn about amazingly creative, talented, successful women and instead of feeling inspired, you just feel like crap? Today, I feel the need to start acting again, not just because I ache for the theatre, but because I want to have people come to my blog, learn about all the cool things I am doing, and feel like crap themselves.
This week, and especially today, I have been feeling not as unique as I used to think I was. Does anyone else start to click on other blogs through their friends blogs and learn about amazingly creative, talented, successful women and instead of feeling inspired, you just feel like crap? Today, I feel the need to start acting again, not just because I ache for the theatre, but because I want to have people come to my blog, learn about all the cool things I am doing, and feel like crap themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
O sweet Amy! I do understand how you feel. We all have "crap" days no matter what phase of life we are in. Enjoy your sweet little mess maker while you can, I know it seems like forever, but my own little mess maker is getting baptized next month! Time flies. You are talented and amazing and will have your days to blog brag soon. Hugs to you my friend!! :)
I promise to feel like crap when I read you're blog...does that help you feel a little happier? I know what would make you happy...come to SPOKANE and hang out with me for a while...you'd see what an insane life is all about and feel much better about your own!! LOVE YOU!!
Don't worry Amy...you always make me feel like crap. Just make your delicious Cafe Rio recipes again and post pictures on your blog. I'll tell all my friends to come and take a look at your amazing culinary abilities.
Amy... A wise man once said, "Some days are diamonds, some days are stones."
When I got to Wyoming a few weeks ago, I realized I'd forgot some stuff, my hip wader was leaking, we kept snagging at #2 and then the Impala ran out of gas on a hill. So, Josh and I turned a bad fishing trip into an awesome backpacking trip. Don't fret over the things you can't control and laugh about them instead. And no matter how many times you clean it up, kids will make it a mess again.
We love you. Don't feel like crap.
you are amazing. not crap. and yes, i have those days all the time.
This is why I don't have a blog. B/C I lead a simple little life that I'm pretty sure no one would think was interesting except for me. However comma maybe I will get one so that you can come to mine and feel good about yourself. Isn't that what best friends are for? We need a vacation together. I miss you.
Post a Comment